There’s no matching the beauty, timelessness and prestige of authentic hardwood flooring. If you’re ready to raise the standard of excellence in your home and enjoy flooring that’s regal and sophisticated, talk with AAA Custom Painting & Carpentry about hardwood floor installation. We offer both hardwood plank and engineered hardwood flooring materials to New Jersey homeowners.
Complete Hardwood Services
Through years of jobsite experience and a passion for our work, we’ve established a leading reputation for excellence as a hardwood flooring installer. More than installations, we’re also available for complete hardwood service—including refinishing, repair and restoration. Our capabilities are at your disposal, and we’re prepared to give your hardwood flooring exactly what it needs:
- Expert installation of almost any hardwood variety
- Expert repairs of flooring, sub-floor, stairs and more
- Expert finishing and refinishing (sanding, staining, top coats)
- Dustless floor sanding
- Traditional solid and engineered floors
- Custom staining and low-maintenance urethane finishes
- Hand-scraped distressed flooring
We’ll visit your home with extensive samples, then follow up with any other samples you want to see. There’s no need to trudge through specialty or big box stores, dealing with uninformed salespeople. Our knowledge and experience will make your hardwood flooring project easy and the experience enjoyable!
Common Hardwood Flooring FAQs
- How much will my project cost? It depends on the size and the scope of work. We’re happy to provide you with a free estimate after a consultation.
- Can I arrange a payment schedule? Payment plan availability varies greatly, depending on the project. Please call us to inquire about payment plan options.
- When can you get started? After all materials and fixtures are ordered. Note: Demolition can be started anytime.
- Do I have to move out of the house during the construction process? Nope! A typical refinishing or installation takes 1-2 weeks, depending on personal situation.
- What type of flooring materials do you offer? There are 3 kinds of materials: Economy Grade Standard Grade and Luxury Grade. We work with you depending on your budget.
Raise the Caliber of Your Flooring
There’s simply no match for the durability, beauty and longevity of natural hardwood flooring in your New Jersey home. If you’re ready to bring the many benefits of hardwood into your living space, call AAA Custom Painting & Carpentry today at 908-781-7932. We’ll gladly discuss your options based on your budget and can provide free estimates based on your project scope.